Monday, August 25, 2008

Austin James Wirgau- Super Sixteen


Where does the time go? I wasn't fully prepared for today. Austin got his drivers license and actually drove off without me. He and Colton went to football practice all by themselves. I prayed really hard for their safety, God is good! This is a strange sensation, the kids getting older that is. In one sense, I'm so sad that the time has moved so quickly but in the other, I just sent him to pick up Allie and I don't have to....ha ha ha ha


Austin bought himself his first car on Saturday. It is a stick-shift, I think that everyone should learn how to drive a stick-shift. It is a white Hondai Accent and he is already looking for those Delorean doors that lift up, ground effects and such. He will be teaching guitar for DRC again so maybe he can start saving up. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, young man.


We love you Austin!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jut and Chris said...

Is that not just crazy! It dosen't seem like your boyz should be that old. Time sure does fly.

Love you all and miss you too!


Jut

Anonymous said...

That was kind of wierd wasn't it.
you spelled hondi wrong, oh so did I.